We thank all the authors who have confirmed their interest in presenting their work. The program is now closed.
We kindly ask the authors of the submissions accepted in 2020 to confirm their interest to be included in the programme of 2021 (or withdraw their submissions).
This is done by logging in at the EasyChair platform and updating the submission with some additional information. The menu for making updates is located in the top-right corner.
The updates include:
- Confirmation that the submission is still valid for the programme 2021 (yes or no).
- Indication of the preferred presentation format (poster or oral). The virtual conference set-up allows for having several parallel sessions and thus more oral presentations. However, with the virtual networking platform used by the conference it is possible to have efficient and interactive poster presentation with all benefits this format offers.
- Confirm that you want your full paper included in/excluded from the conference proceedings (when relevant—yes or no).
- Update the abstract (if necessary).
- Upload the latest version of the full-text paper or provide a link (DOI) to a journal where it has been published.
Deadline for programme confirmation: 18th June 2021. After this date we start creation of the programme.
Deadline for abstract and full paper-related updates: 18th October 2021. After this date the abstracts and full papers will be extracted from EasyChair to the conference proceedings (published on the conference webpage) and no more changes are possible.