Submission period is now CLOSED.
ICSC welcomes abstracts related to the following topics:
- Causation and prevention of cycling accidents and injuries
- Safe cycling infrastructure
- Safe bicycles
- Motor vehicles safe for cyclists
- Protective devices to increase cycling safety
- Safety-related behaviour and attitudes of cyclists and towards cyclists
- Research methods: observation and naturalistic studies
- Research methods: surrogate measures of safety
- Research methods: cycling and driving simulators
- Safety of pedelecs and S-pedelecs
- Single bicycle accidents
- Education and cycling safety
- Regulations and standards for safe cycling
- Planning and policies for safe cycling
- Safe interaction between cyclists and automated vehicles
- Small vehicles for personal mobility (electric scooters, etc.)
Abstract submission deadline is 18th June 2021.
Authors of the accepted abstracts may submit full papers to be included in the conference proceedings, but this is not required.
Full paper submission deadline is 18th October 2021.
The full papers submitted during 2021 will not be peer-reviewed.
Abstracts are submitted through EasyChair system in plain text format. Images, HTML-formatting, etc. are not possible.
If you never used EasyChair before, start by creating an account. After a successful login, choose the role ‘Author’ and then proceed to ‘New submission’ in the main menu.
Abstract length is limited to 700 words.
If you want to submit a full paper, the template can be downloaded here.